Themed "ISO 41001 Workshop for the Facility Management Sector", this webinar was jointly organised by the Singapore International Facility Management and Enterprise Singapore (ESG).
During this webinar, industry experts provided a platform for companies and individuals in the Facilities Management Sector to:
1. Find out about ISO 41001 and how it can help Facilities Management businesses stay relevant and competitive.
2. Get tips on how to plan ahead for the adoption of ISO 41001, and learn about relevant grant support available for Singapore SMEs.
Expert panellists also addressed questions and concerns from event participants while sharing awareness of how companies can integrate best practices at the workplace.
Please click the presentation slides below:
1. Delivering Quality in FM.pdf
Mr Frank Ngoh, Tampines Town Council
2. Navigating the FM Sector and its challenges through certification.pdf
Mr Dave Cheng Loon, Socotec Certification Singapore Pte Ltd
3. A systematic approach to deliver competitive advantage to organizations.pdf
Mr Steven Ee, FMS Associates Asia Pte Ltd
4. ISO 41001 2018 Our Certfication Journey.pdf
Mr Lee Liang Huat, CBM Pte Ltd